Rosemary Lane Chapel is a free evangelical church. We Believe -
- That the Bible is God's word for all generations.
- That its truth is for all age groups,
- That God has a message for me.
- We believe the bible teaches that we have all disobeyed God and come short of His required standard.
- We all therefore come under the judgment of a Holy God.
- There is nothing we can do to save ourselves.
- God, because of His love for us, sent His one and only Son, Jesus, to pay our debt by dying on the cross.
- He rose from death, is ascended and soon coming again.
- By accepting this fact personally, repenting and turning from our sin, and placing our faith and trust in Christ alone for salvation, we can know - forgiveness of sins, - we can have peace with God, - we can know His presence in our lives through the Holy Spirit.
- This gives us the strength to live for Him, a desire to serve Him, and the love to share this message with others.
Our vision is that Rosemary Lane Chapel will not just be a building but the heart of the community and that our congregation will share God's love to all those they meet.
Please click the link on the right to see our 'Statement of Faith'